Thursday, May 17, 2012

Its been a while...

Its been a while...
Not to excuse this, but things have been somewhat chaotic lately. Once again I am finding myself juggling with too many side projects/commissions/miscellaneous works, while attempting to balance my life out as things come up and/or fall through. Schedules and checklists keep piling up, inevitably unable to all become addressed and fulfilled. However there is a whole bunch of work being produced in the process which I will share. All in good time though.

There is a number of commercial projects that I have been involved with in the last half a year, in order to support myself. The process of what I'm undertaking at this time can be seen on my twitter stream. As there are even more commissions and things I have not even started yet, I'll be dealing with it for a while, and thus will publish those later.

First of all I want to get those miscellaneous things out of the way...

My older painting (Icarus) will be shown at the Society of Illustrators Student Exhibition (that I actually didn't apply for) May 10th - June 1nd.
The opening reception is on Friday, May 18th at 6pm,
come by if you're around.

No comments:

Post a Comment