Saturday, March 17, 2012

Evergreene (day job)

For the last two months I have been a Studio Artist at Evergreene Architectural Arts. The variety of skills and theory gained from the experience is immense. I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to witness how a large scale architectural arts company functions.
Evergreene has been in business for over 30 years, and completed a mound of projects in a number of fields: take a look at all their work !

One of the primary projects Evergreene has undertaken in the last few months is the murals for the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. The design is largely baroque, and the paintings are based on Giovanni Battista Tiepolo's fresco work.

My first two weeks I was primarily working on two murals for one of the lobbies:
(excuse the quality on a few of the shots, didn't have a camera with me every day)








The murals were further developed/finished by other studio artists.

2 comments: