Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gifts, Trades, and Obtainments. pt 1

I have put my new series on hold, in order to deal with some freelance side projects, commissions, and other miscellaneous works. There are also plenty of distractions recently: holidays, a family skiing trip, social life... The next few weeks (and thus posts) will be devoted to the completion of those things.

Rachel, who's a good friend of mine, and a wonderful artist recently designed and screen printed sketchbooks and notebooks. Contact her to get your hands on one.

I've started drawing in mine recently:

Another colleague of mine Louis Spano has been a tremendous help in terms of getting together art crits I've been arranging in the last couple of months.

He just made a portrait of me in my studio, check it out !


No comments:

Post a Comment