Monday, August 29, 2011

REMAIN

I'm looking forward to sharing a new body of work entitled "Remain" in my debut solo exhibition.

These fourteen paintings and eight drawings, made over the last eight months were a great opportunity for me to focus on an entirely personal subject and approach. I am happy to say that this is the first time I was able to create something, which wasn't compromised by any factors outside myself.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the reception- Friday, September 9th, 7-10 pm.

The show is on view Septmeber 3rd through October 31st.
*There has been a slight delay with the installation due to the hurricane.


My website is updated with the info as well.

Finally here is a painting of my grandmother, one of the first pieces emerging from the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment